Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operatoes in Romania

Orange : It is a telecom company, founded in 1997 and headquartered at Bucharest, Romania. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/1800/2600 MHz), LTE-A. There are 10.20 million subscribers in Jun., 2015. The company share is owned by Orange S.A.

Vodafone : It is a telecom company, founded in 1997 and headquartered at Bucharest, Romania. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/1800 MHz). There are 8.80 million subscribers in Jun., 2015. The company share is owned by Vodafone.

Telekom : It is a telecom company, founded in 1991 and headquartered at Bucharest, Romania. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (1800 MHz). There are 5.905 million subscribers in Jun., 2015. 70% of the company share is owned by OTE and remaining 30% by Romtelecom.

Digi.Mobil : It is a telecom company, founded in 1993 and headquartered at Bucharest, Romania. Services provided are UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, LTE (2600 MHz). There are 2.1 million subscribers in 2014. The company share is owned by RCS&RDS.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
close-link
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close