Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operator in Hungary

Telekom : It is a telecom company, founded in 1990 and headquartered at Bonn, Germany. This company serves Hungary from 1st May, 2004. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/1800/2600 MHz). There are 5.394 million subscribers in March, 2014. 59.21% of the company share is owned by Deutsche Telekom and remaining 40.79% by Free float.

Telenor : It is a telecom company, founded in 1994 and headquartered at Torokbalint, Hungary. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/1800 MHz). There are 3.560 million subscribers in March, 2014. The company share is owned by Telenor.

Vodafone : It is a telecom company, founded in 1999 and headquartered at Budapest, Hungary. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/2600 MHz). There are 2.591 million subscribers in March, 2014. The company share is owned by Vodafone.

MVM Net : It is a telecom company that provides several communication services like LTE (450 MHz). The company share is owned by MVM (state owned).

Digi.mobile : It is a telecom company, founded in 1993 and headquartered at Bucharest, Romania. Services provided are LTE (1800 MHz). The company share is owned by RCS & RDS.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
close-link
Click Me
Please visit our new site www.telcomaglobal.com now and get 90% Discount Exclusively for you on Telecom Prime Membership (All 18 Courses)
close