Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Bangladesh

Grameenphone: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1997 and headquartered at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHZ), HSPA, HSPA+. There are 55.896 million subscribers till Oct., 2015. 55.8% of the company share is owned by Telenor, 34.2% by Grameen Telecom and remaining 10% is publicly held.

Banglalink: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1996 and headquartered at Tigers’ Den, House #SW (H) 04, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sharak, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHZ), HSPA, HSPA+. There are 32.599 million subscribers till Oct., 2015. The company share is owned by Vimplecom.

Robi: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1997 and headquartered at Robi Corporate Office, 53 Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHZ), HSPA, HSDPA, HSPA+. There are 28.288 million subscribers till Oct., 2015. 92% of the company share is owned by Axiata group Berhad and remaining 8% by NTT Docomo.

Airtel Bangladesh: It is a telecommunication company founded in 2010 and headquartered at House 34, Road 19/A, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh. Services provided are GSM (1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHZ). There are 9.982 million subscribers till Oct., 2015. The company share is owned by Bharti Airtel.

Teletalk: It is a telecommunication company founded in 2004 and headquartered at House no: 39, Rd no: 116, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh. Services provided are GSM (900 MHz), GPRS, UMTS (2100 MHZ). There are 4.141 million subscribers till Oct., 2015. The company share is owned by State Govt.

Citycell: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1989 and headquartered at 8th Floor Pacific Center, 14, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Services provided are CDMA2000 1x RTT, EV-DO Rev. A. There are 1.089 million subscribers till Oct., 2015. 55% of the company share is owned by Pacific group & Far East Telecom Ltd. and remaining 45% by Singtel.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
close-link
Click Me
Please visit our new site www.telcomaglobal.com now and get 90% Discount Exclusively for you on Telecom Prime Membership (All 18 Courses)
close