Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in China

China Mobile: It is a telecommunication company headquartered at Beijing, China. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, TD-SCDMA (1900/2000/2300 MHz), TD-HSDPA, TD-LTE (1900/2300/2600 MHz). There are 759 million subscribers till Oct., 2013. The company share is owned by the govt.

China Unicom: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1994 and headquartered at Beijing, China. Services provided are PHS, GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, TD-LTE (2600 MHz), LTE (1800 MHz). There are 256 million subscribers till Oct., 2013. 90.3% of the company share is owned by the govt. and remaining 9.7% by Telefonica.

China Telecom: It is a telecommunication company founded in 2002 and headquartered at Beijing, China. Services provided are PHS, CDMA2000 1x RTT EV-DO Rev. 0 (800/2100 MHz), Rev A, TD-LTE (2600 MHz), LTE (1800 MHz). There are 183 million subscribers till Oct., 2013. The company share is owned by the govt.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
close-link
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close