Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Denmark

TDC : It is a telecom company, founded in 1990 and headquartered at Copenhagen, Denmark. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE (800/2600 MHz). The share of the company is owned by TDC. There are 3.205 million customers till June, 2014.

Telenor : It is a telecom company, founded in 1998 and  headquartered at Copenhagen, Denmark. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE (800/1800 MHz). The share of the company is owned by Telenor. There are 1.888 million customers till June, 2014.

Telia : It is a telecom company, founded in 2003 and  headquartered at Stureplan, Stockholm, Sweden. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE (1800/2600 MHz). The share of the company is owned by TeliaSonera. There are 1.523 million customers till June, 2014.

Hutchison 3 : It is a telecom company, founded in 2000 and  headquartered at Hong Kong. Services provided are UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE (1800/2600 MHz). 60% of the company share is owned by CK Hutchison Holdings and remaining 40% by Investor AB. There are 1.039 million customers till June, 2014. Their tagline is “It’s good to be 3”.

 Net 1 : It is a telecom company, founded in 1986 and  headquartered at New York City, New York, United States. Services provided are CDMA (450 MHz). The share of the company is owned by Access Industries. The founder was Leonard Blavatnik

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
Get Year End Discounts. Use coupon code OFF40 to get 40% Off on all Training and Certifications. Valid for limited registrations!
close