Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in France

Orange : It is a telecom company headquartered at 15th arrondissement, . Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPParis, FranceRS, EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/2600 MHz), LTE-A . The company was founded in 1987 with the aim to change the lives of people and provide opportunities for disadvantaged communities to develop. There are 28.226 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. 80% of the company share is owned by Orange S.A. and remaining 20% by French government.

SFR : It is a telecom company founded in 1987 and headquartered at Paris, France. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/2600 MHz), LTE-A. There are around 22 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. 80.4% of the company share is owned by Altice and remaining 19.6% is free float.

Bouygues Telecom : It is a telecom company headquartered at Paris, France. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800/1800/2600 MHz), LTE-A. The company was founded in October 1994. There are 11.221 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. 89.5% of the company share is owned by Bouygues group and remaining 10.5% by French government.

Free : It is a telecom company headquartered at Paris, France. Services provided are UMTS (900/2100 MHz), DC-HSPA+, LTE (1800/2600 MHz), LTE-A. The company was founded on 24 July 2007. There are 10.551 million subscribers in August, 2014. The company is owned by lliad.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
close-link
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close