Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Gambia

Comium: GSM-900/1800 (GPRS

Gamtel: Gamtel, or (Gambia Telecommunications Services Company), is the principal telecommunications company of the Gambia. It is a state company, charged with the task of overseeing the provision of telecommunications and internet service in the country. In association with Gamtel’s internet company, Gamnet, it has successfully built Gambia’s internet infrastructure.[1] The company was established in 1990 by an act of parliament as the single licensed telecommunications services provider in the country, with its stock 99% owned by the government of the Gambia, and the remaining 1% owned by the Gambia Port Authority.[2] In 1993 it commenced the task of creating the Gambia Radio & Television Service, acompany that operates the nation’s radio and television industry.[3] Gamtel currently employs over 1,000 people and its main offices are at Gamtel House in Banjul.GSM-900.

Qcell:GSM-900 (GPRS, EDGE)2100 MHz UMTS, HSDPA

0 responses on "list of mobile network operators in Gambia"

Leave a Message

Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
For Instructor Led Training or Online 1 to 1 Live Training, please contact us at support(@)