Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Georgia

Geocell : It is a telecom company, founded in 1996 and headquartered at Tbilisi, Georgia. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE. There are 2.074 million subscribers in Dec., 2012. The company share is owned by Fintur Holdings B.V.

MagtiCom : It is a telecom company, founded in 1996 and headquartered at Tbilisi, Georgia. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE. There are 2.074 million subscribers in Dec., 2012. The company share is owned by Telcell Wireless, ITC.

Beeline : It is a telecom company, founded in 2009 and headquartered at Amsterdam, Netherlands. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE (800 MHz). There are 0.696 million subscribers in Dec., 2012. 51% of the company share is owned by VimpelCom and remaining 49% by GMC Group.

SilkNet : It is a telecom company, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Tbilisi, Georgia. Services provided are CDMA 2000 EVDO (850 MHz). The company is owned by silk road group

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close