Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Haiti

Digicel: It is a telecommunication company founded on 19th April, 2001 by Denis O’Brien and headquartered at Hamilton, Bermuda. It serves the areas of Haiti as well. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA+. There are 2.5 million subscribers in Feb., 2011. The company is owned by Digicel.

Comcel: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1998 and headquartered at Port-au-Prince Haiti. Services provided are GSM (850 MHz). There are 1.2 million subscribers in Feb., 2011. The company is owned by Trilogy International Partners.

NATCOM: It is a telecommunication company that provides several GSM (900 MHz), UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA. There are 0.5 million subscribers in Jan., 2012. 60% of the company share is owned by Viettel Mobile and remaining 40% by Haitian State

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
Get Year End Discounts. Use coupon code OFF40 to get 40% Off on all Training and Certifications. Valid for limited registrations!
close