Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Macedonia

One.vip : It is a telecom company, founded on Oct. 1, 2015 and headquartered at Scopje, Macedonia. Services provided are GSM (900 MHz), EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSPA+, LTE (800/1800 MHz). There are 1.161 million subscribers in 2015. 55% of the company share is owned by Telekom Austria and remaining 45% by Telekom Slovenije.

Telekom : It is a telecom company, founded in 1997 and headquartered at Scopje, Macedonia. Services provided are GSM (900 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, LTE (1800 MHz). There are 1.138 million subscribers in 2015. The company share is owned by Magyar Telekom.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
Get Year End Discounts. Use coupon code OFF40 to get 40% Off on all Training and Certifications. Valid for limited registrations!
close