Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Malta

Vodafone MT : It is a telecom company, founded in 1990 and headquartered at Luqa, Malta. Services provided are GSM (900 MHz), GPRS, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE (1800 MHz). There are 0.264 million subscribers in Dec., 2013. The company share is owned by Vodafone.

GO : It is a telecom company, founded in 1997 and headquartered at Marsa, Malta. Services provided are GSM (900 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE (1800 MHz). There are 0.264 million subscribers in Dec., 2013. 40% of the company share is owned by Dubai Holding and remaining 60% is public owned.

MELITA : It is a telecom company that provides communication services like UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA. There are 0.076 million subscribers in Dec., 2013. The company share is owned by GMC Communications Partners, MC Venture Partners, Gasan Group of Companies & Blackrock Communications Ltd.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close