Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators in Montenegro

Telenor : It is a telecom company, founded in 1996 and headquartered at Podgorica, Montenegro. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE (2600 MHz), WiMAX. There are 0.422 million subscribers in Oct., 2013. The company share is owned by Telenor.

Telekom : It is a telecom company, founded on 31st Dec., 1998 and headquartered at Podgorica, Montenegro. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA HSPA+, LTE (1800/2600 MHz). There are 0.384 million subscribers in Oct., 2013. The company share is owned by Crnogorski Telekom.

M:tel : It is a telecom company, founded in April, 2007 and headquartered at Podgorica, Montenegro. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, WiMAX. There are 0.290 million subscribers in Oct., 2013. 51% of the company share is owned by Telekom Srbija, and remaining 49% by Telekom Srpske.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close