Setup Menus in Admin Panel

List of mobile network operators in Sweden

Telia : It is a telecom company, founded in 2003 and headquartered at Stureplan, Stockholm, Sweden. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, LTE (800/1800/2600 MHz). There are 6.587 million subscribers in April, 2013. The company share is owned by TeliaSonera.

Tele2 : It is a telecom company, founded in 1993 and headquartered at Stockholm, Sweden. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, LTE (900/2600 MHz). There are 3.273 million subscribers in April, 2013. The company share is owned by Tele2.

Telenor : It is a telecom company, founded in 1977. Services provided are GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS, UMTS (2100 MHz), HSDPA, LTE (900/2600 MHz). There are 2.384 million subscribers in April, 2013. The company share is owned by Telenor.

3 : It is a telecom company, founded in 2000. Services provided are UMTS (900/2100 MHz), HSDPA, FD-LTE (800/2600 MHz), TD-LTE (2600 MHz). There are 1.787 million subscribers in June, 2014. 60% of the company share is owned by CK Hutchison Holdings and remaining 40% by Investor AB.

Net 1 : It is a telecom company that serves the areas of Sweden. Services provided are CDMA (450 MHz). The company share is owned by Access Industries.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
Get Year End Discounts. Use coupon code OFF40 to get 40% Off on all Training and Certifications. Valid for limited registrations!
close