Setup Menus in Admin Panel

list of mobile network operators inUnited States

Verizon Wireless: It is a telecom company founded on 4th April, 2000 and headquartered at Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States. Services provided are CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (700/1700 MHz). There are 137.5 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. The company share is owned by Verizon Communications.

AT&T Mobility: It is a telecommunication company founded in 2000. Services provided are GSM (850/1900 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (850/1900 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE (700/1700/1900 MHz). It also includes Cricket Wireless that provides services like CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, 1x Advanced, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (1700 MHz). There are 126.4 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. The company is owned by AT&T Inc.

T-Mobile US: It is a telecommunication company founded in 1994 and headquartered at Bellevue, Washington, USA. Services provided are GSM (1900 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (1900 MHz), HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE (700/1700/1900 MHz). It also includes MetroPCS that provides services like CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (1700/1900 MHz). There are 61.2 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. The company is owned by Deutsche Telekom.

Sprint Corporation: It is a telecom company founded in 1899 and headquartered at Overland Park, Kansas, United States. Services provided are CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, 1x Advanced, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, Wi-MAX, LTE-FD (800/1900 MHz), LTE-TD (2500 MHz). There are 58.6 million subscribers in Oct., 2015. The company share is owned by Softbank Corporation.

U.S. Cellular: It is a telecom company founded in 1983 and headquartered at Chicago, Illinois, United States. Services provided are CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (700/850 MHz). There are 4.8 million subscribers in Nov., 2015. The company share is owned by Telephone and data systems.

C Spire Wireless: It is a telecom company founded in 1988 and headquartered at Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States. Services provided are CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (1700/1900 MHz). There are 1 million subscribers in Aug., 2013. The company share is owned by Telapex, Inc.

nTellos: It is a telecom company founded in 1997 and headquartered at Waynesboro, Virginia, United States. Services provided are CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (1900 MHz). There are 0.457 million subscribers in Sep., 2014. The company share is owned by nTellos Holdings Corp.

Cellcom: It is a telecom company founded in 1987 and headquartered at De Pere, Wisconsin, United States. Services provided are CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (700 MHz). There are 0.300 million subscribers in July, 2013. The company share is owned by Nsight, Inc.

Alaska Wireless Network: It is a telecom company that provides several communication services like CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (700 MHz). It also includes GCI Network that provides services like GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+. There are 0.257 million subscribers in June, 2013. 67% of the company share is owned by General Communicatin, Inc. and remaining 33% by Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc.

SouthernLINC: It is a telecom company that provides several communication services like iDEN, WiDEN. There are 0.150 million subscribers in Mar., 2013. The company share is owned by Southern Company.

Bluegrass Cellular: It is a telecom company that provides several communication services like CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (700 MHz). There are 0.180 million subscribers in April, 2014. The company share is owned by Bluegrass Cellular, Inc.

Appalachian Wireless: It is a telecom company that provides several communication services like CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, EV-DO Rev. 0, Rev A, LTE (700 MHz). There are 0.120 million subscribers in Jan., 2014. The company share is owned by Appalachian wireless.

top
DON’T MISS OUT!
Register for Free Webinars
Be the one to get access to exclusive 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G, IOT, IP, Big Data Webinars
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Need Support!
We are ready to help

The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them — preferably in unexpected and helpful ways. 
Email:  support@telcomatraining.com
Please mention your requirements/doubts clearly
Click Me
For any questions or discount offers contact us at support@telcomatraining.com
close