We’re just over two years into this Un-carrier revolution and it has become an unstoppable force. This movement has always been about reinventing US wireless to build a better experience for all Americans. And at the very center of it all has been our unwavering focus on delivering our customers the best network experience in America.
Customers tell us that this means data speeds that support their texting, tweeting, streaming and Skyping; and reliable coverage where they live, work and travel. They want a network that will keep up with them because now more than ever, they rely on their smartphones to connect to the Internet and to each other. So that’s where we’ve put our focus over the past year…
- We’ve more than doubled our LTE footprint—to reach 304 million Americans this year
- T-Mobile Extended Range LTE will improve our LTE signal for customers across 300 markets, big and small
- T-Mobile Wideband LTE is now live nationwide, with peak speeds in excess of 150Mbps
- We’ve launched T-Mobile Advanced Messaging, Video Calling, Binge On and more
- And we’ve delivered the Fastest 4G LTE in the nation throughout it all!Our mission has been to bring the Un-carrier revolution to as many Americans as possible and we’ve been working hard to bring ever-improving network coverage to even more places where customers live, work, play and travel.T-Mobile Extended Range LTE − which carries our LTE signal 2x farther and 4x deeper into buildings – is now available to customers in a long list of major cities including Atlanta, Detroit, Indianapolis, LA, Miami, Philadelphia—and, as of last week, Seattle, Cincinnati and New York City.Customers in more suburbs and smaller towns including Helena and Kalispell, Montana; Sioux Falls, Sturgis, and Watertown, South Dakota; and Palestine and Athens, Texas now have T-Mobile LTE for the very first time.